android - Getting location by Wifi or Cellular Corona sdk -


I have a big problem with this and I'm a little angry with how much information about this getUserLocation () I have found, and none of this works. All I need is getting long-term and latitude by cellular or wifi, and nothing else, if there is any other way by getUserLocation , Then I am fine with it.

When I run it in my phone it says that the current location is unknown.

  myMap = native.newMapView (20, 20, 300, 220) function callMap () if (myMap ~ = zero) then local currentLocation = myMap: getUserLocation () If currentLocation.errorCode ~ = Zero then native. Showelritt ("Jes does not work again", current location .errorMessage, {"OK"}) and the original. ShowAllert ("Error code is blue which is good", "...", {"OK"}) and native resident. ShowLyret ("map is zero", "...", {"OK"}) and end timer With interval (3000, callmap)  

OK, so the problem was that my The phone has not set the status of access to WiFi or cellular, it is that: D: It was really easy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -