what is the apigee target default timeout , I am seeing 404 after 10 secs -


What is the API timing URL of the APIGiI target? I'm looking at my services 404 after 10 seconds and what is the way to exclude the default time

404 Generally it indicates that your URL is incorrect - this means that the resource is not found, it is not that the backend was over.

Targeted items can be modified using the targeted point / HTTPTargetConnection, as shown in the following image:

The arrow shows where you click on the entire target EndPoint configuration for connect and I / O timeout (for milliseconds number) Update the properties shown. The default is shown (default is 1 minute and default I / O 2 minutes).

See for more information.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -