objective c - Creating library in iOS with Core Data -


I have an AOS app with the escalate file in it. I am trying to create a library called A, so that it can be used as a library in other projects. How to include the escalate file inside the new iOS app I want to store some information in APB inside AS Qualitas. I went through the link given below, but I did not find how to create a library with core data and included in other applications. > I used SQLite but it should also be applied to coredata too. You need to add coredata to app A which is a library and provides app access to coredata through App A.

Hope it helps.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -