forms - Bootstrap - Keeping buttons and search box aligned -


I have searched and can not find any problems like mine, where it is partly liable. I have a footnote with 3 buttons and a search box. I want to combine them for them and want to be isolated evenly, which I have come to understand. When I reduce the screen size, the buttons are responsive and are stacked correctly. But the search box is aligned to the left instead of focusing with the button. Can anyone help? I had to define a width for the search box so that it could be kept as a beauty with the button. I think that's probably the problem? Please help! Here's my bella.

  & lt; Footer & gt; & Lt; Div class = "container" & gt; & Lt; Div class = "line navbar-inversion navbar-appropriate navbar-fixed-bottom line-fluid" & gt; & Lt ;! - It was replaced with the above: & lt; Div class = "row" & gt; - & gt; & Lt; Div class = "col-sm-12 text-center" & gt; & Lt ;! - Center button when screen - & gt; & Lt; Ul class = "nav navbar-nav" & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; & Lt; Button type = "button" class = "btn btn-sm fixed_button" & gt; & Lt; I class = "icon-bolt" & gt; & Lt; / I & gt; Submit Bug & lt; / Button & gt; & Lt; / Li & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; & Lt; Button Type = "Button" class = "BTN BTN-STFixed_button" & gt; & Lt; I class = "icon-bolt" & gt; & Lt; / I & gt; Feature Request & lt; / Button & gt; & Lt; / Li & gt; ; & Lt; Li & gt; & Lt; Button type = "button" class = "btn btn-sm fixed_button" & gt; & Lt; I class = "icon-bolt" & gt; & Lt; / I & gt; Contact & lt; / Button & gt; & Lt; / Li & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; & Lt; Form class = "navbar-form" role = "search" & gt; & Lt; Div class = "form-group" & gt; & Lt; Input type = "text" style = "width: 160px" class = "form-control input -sm-query-query" placeholder = "search" & gt; & Lt; Button type = "submit" class = "btn btn-x" tabindex = "- 1" & gt; Go! & Lt; / Button & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Form & gt; & Lt; / Li & gt; & Lt; / Ul & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Footer & gt;  

This has worked for me: -)

< Code> & lt; Input type = "text" style = "width: 160px; margin: 0 auto; margin-bottom: 10px;" Class = "form-control input-sm search-query" placeholder = "search" & gt;


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -