Creating web APIs with Rails -


The API is trying to implement the call. What goes in the controller? I think I should make an API view of API Should I use one of API gems?

I am trying to use my first app to write in the database. My other app will use the web APIs for all the areas that will receive / post from the first app Yuri, who will share the same data.

Take a look at this, JSON will help you generate ideas using your existing controllers. , You can do this for the names of your controllers and routes for your API, how the Jason API works and get the idea of ​​moving forward for HTN requests between your two apps, you either


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -