windows - how set domain dns for my local server with public static ip -


I have an applet, for example static ip (2.180.180.4), I have port forwarding DSL modem Setting with port 80 is 192.168.1.1. This means that I can access my web host hosted on iOS in the browser

  http://2.180.180.4:80  

now I have a domain like abc.com, I want to set the DNS (domain name extension) of the domain which I have to set on DNS? I have Windows Server 12 on my server, on which should I have to handle Windows with my domain name in order to handle my request?

Surely start with IIS: right-click and manage this PC (first my computer) Select. Go to Services and Applications => Internet Information Services => sites, right-click on the site and click Add your hostname for binding => port 80. Now the registrar: Go to your register or your DNS management service: Go Daddy, Namchep, Amazon Route 53 etc. and add a new record - Select domain and add Static IP value - It can take around 24 to be implemented worldwide, But usually it is within a few hours depending on your service provider.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -