vb.net - ASP.NET Master Pages in VB>NET -


I have one. Asp.net website has all the .aspx files that are all close to my custom class. There are common attributes for each .aspx page like menu and things like that, so I have created a master page.

I want to keep those common methods that call me in my master page code behind my custom class and I can not do that as I am able to get my master page to get an heir guess not.

I want to change the following ..

  Partial class module_ MyPage Inherits System Web.UI.MasterPage  

Do something like For ... ... partial class module MyPustomClass Inherits

To damage the content pages above, I was thinking that someone could advise me on the right perspective is.

There is something like what you want:

  partial class module_maypase MyCustomClass's archive  

Where

  Acquires partial class MyCustomClass systems. Web.UI.MasterPage  

But this is not possible if your class is already Web. why. Get from the page.

Really useful


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -