The following query works in mysql but not on my php page -


"itemprop =" text ">

I see the following query, which works in MySQL Workbench but fails when I run it on my php page Is it Do not I have permission to use my and I do not like after joining? I'm not sure why this query works in the MySQL workspace, but php is not the page as soon as I remove it and not like the page, the exact cascade as $ query = sprintf (for ...

< Pre> // query runs "p.id, m.display_name, select meter. Updated_at, group_concat as value (meta.value), metadata_custom from p.path.p.p.id = meta.page_id Insert p.metadata_id = m.id group on metadata meter by p.id unian all select m on the meter as p Get metadata meter on the path m.id = cascade_publish.file.metadata_id where the path '% .jpg' and path do not like the path '.id, name, m.updated_at, m.account_id, cascade_publish.file'% .png 'and not path'% .gif 'and not path'% .js' and path '% .dll' and path '% .atn' ") do not like; $ Stid = mysql_query ($ query); // Display success or error based on display if (! $ Stid) {error with 'echo' sql statement '; }


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -