sql - Dynamically process Cubes in SSIS -


In my control flow I have three "Analysis Services Processing Functions" I each processes a different cube now the problem is That I want them to control execution time. I have to pass in a parameter to control the execution of solid processing. It can be run like Task 1 in any combination, then Task 3 and then Task One

I am able to configure it as CMD parameter or DB or XML based config.

I am thinking that if I store sequences like 1,2,3,1,3 in the database and take it on runtime and store it in a variable and it is repeated through it To use a foreach and run the functions inside that loop?

Can anyone suggest or share his experience

Thank you very much

To add a connection string, add a database table and repeat it through a connection string using a foreach loop


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -