ios - What's the difference between an Xcode wild card and a com.domain.name App ID? -


Ever since I've signed up for a Developers account, it has amazed me!

I should know which one to use when I submit my app in the store? Enter image details here

In addition to the goal> Building Settings> Code Signing > Provisioning profiles are the prices shown in the image, which I choose to submit my app?

com.domain.name or wild card?

And finally what is used in the hectare for com.domain.name and what is its importance?

Wild card IDs are for development purposes only Suppose you are working on an app, and It does not know what will be his last name. You use the Wildcard App ID until you designate it.

Once you name it, you submit com.domain.name.

It should be unique in the entire iOS ecosystem, that's why they work in this way. But two companies do not have the same name and product name, no conflicts will happen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -