Generate only $ref in JSON.NET JsonSchemaGenerator? -


Some of my classes in Java I have a goal of converting NET model classes. The current method I am trying to use is JSON.NET to generate JSON schema and then to use jsonschema2pojo to create Java classes. I have .NET backend and .NET, Android, and IOS clients. This specific piece is for Android clients. To consume JSON crawling resources from the net server

My specific question is:

Is JSON.net's generator of JSON.NET can not be reconfigured in nested classes, but to always specify a $ ref? I'm not seeing any option for JsonSchemaGenerator and nothing in the Jason Property feature does not appear that would help I do not want to duplicate a schema file for each class and a class nested within the other class . Jsonschema2pojo works well with a directory full of schema files, with each file containing the name of the class.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -