Change default Python interpreter for Kivy from 2.7 to 3.3 -


I've read that since Kiwi 1.8 I can do Python 3.3 instead of 2.7, but even though I have installed Python 3.3 The kivy command still uses 2.7 .

Can I manually modify the kivy bash script and the last line exec $ (python - C "import os, sys; ... My Python 3.3 to point to installation? One is but it should not be supported right now.

So, what is the recommended method?

The kivy packages for OSX use the default system Python: 2.7. System 2.7 of Python 2.7.

Other Python, or 3.3 Use will not work, when If you live in a pure python then Python is great, but we are using a lot of underlying libraries for which the compilation is also necessary, will try to release 3.4 version by any means.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -