swing - Calling another JFrame in Java -


I am trying to create a menu to create a program. I want to create a window to select the user, if he wants to encrypt or decrypt whenever the button is pressed, another window will pop up to enter the encryption key for it, and then the program will proceed to the other window. Where data is displayed / entered

My question is what is considered the best practice when calling "separate" frames? Should I make a square for each frame?

I am not always using bad behaviors for efficiency and learning and using incorrectly.

Thank you for your reply:)

For better UI design, I recommend using jdesktoppane and adding JInternalFrames for different functions. In this way you can create the entire window in a window instead of making jframes and disposing it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -