Powershell runs all external commands in a new window, omitting output -


According to this topic, my PowerShell environment is executing all external commands in different windows.

  • To run a general test of my team's script, things include:

    • Running a slal for each project
    • Nunit test runners

    It is quite excited, through a Virtual Virtual Virtual Development Program, whenever a new window / despector appears, it grabs the mouse / keyboard focus from it. This swallows valuable output from mixed steps in our manufacturing process. According to

    , I checked $ env: PATHEXT, but it is set correctly (this includes .exe, in its items, which is a semicolon-delimited list).

    I am the only member of the team seeing this behavior, and it appears to be related to some global / roaming profile for my user, because it is still done after my re-image Is the machine

    Any help will be greatly appreciated and I can provide additional information on request.

    initiation nuget.exe - nova vendor


  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

    Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

    c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -