php - Laravel Auth and Session not working -


When I'm pushing for production, then I'm having trouble with my AUTH and session.

It was working on my dev machine

I did a simple test on such routes:

  $ arr = array (); $ Arr ['username'] = 'admin'; $ Arr ['password'] = 'password111'; $ My_var = AUTH :: Attempt ($ arr, true); If ($ my_var) {session :: put ('awful', 'i_have_logged_in'); } # $ V_auth session :: insert ('awesome keys', 'imavsom');  

Then I made another way to print it:

  print session :: get ('awful'); Print Session :: Receive ('Maximum Kisses');  

If I comment on the entire atith :: attempt block, my session :: works, but if there are two variables there will not be visible.

I have gone after reading a lot on the web and there is no resonance and as you can see in the code, it is not so. It seems that if I use the ath, then this session ends, which remains constant.

Please help me!

Update: The server has given other suggestions as yet nothing. Same result.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -