jquery - Slide not working -


I know that I am a bit novice in coding, especially in jquery but I can not know why I A slide plugin can not be found to work on my website ... I have already tried a plugin, but they all feel unsuccessful ...

Here's my code: < / P>

Calling Jquery and Slippry Plugin-

  & lt; Script src = "http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.0.0/jquery.min.js" & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt; & Lt; Script & gt; JQuery (document) .ready (function () {jQuery ('selector'). Slippry ()}); & Lt; / Script & gt;  

HTML -

  & lt; Ul id = "slippry-demo" & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; & Lt; A href = "# slide1" & gt; & Lt; Img src = "picture / 22.png" alt = "Welcome to Slippery!" & Gt; & Lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / Li & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; & Lt; A href = "# slide2" & gt; & Lt; Img src = "picture / 11.png" alt = "cenas nices!" & Gt; & Lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / Li & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; & Lt; A href = "# slide3" & gt; & Lt; Img src = "picture / 33.png" alt = "Such liability, too many slides, wow!" & Gt; & Lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / Li & gt; & Lt; / Ul & gt;  

And for CSS, I just linked the CSS file that came with the plugin.

In my website, the results are shown only 3 images at the same time ...

What can I do? Thanks in advance

Name your piece element in HTML - 'selector' for slippery - is' # slippry - Demo '. So in your javascript, try this:

  & lt; Script & gt; JQuery (document) .ready (function () {jQuery ('# slippry-demo'). Slippry ()}); & Lt; / Script & gt;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -