javascript - Removing a document from iframes when a button in child is clicked -


So I can not find an answer to this exact question and I am completely stumped. I am loading a page (page 1.aspx) on which there is a form in an iframe. (This page resides on a subdomain, although we are not able to edit the code.) When the form is submitted by someone by clicking on the submit button (ID = "deposit1"), then the page I'm trying to break Iframe and either open a new tab or change the original document.

The 'submit1' button does not have the "top" target, and I can not touch the page 1.aspx to add that page.

Any ideas will be appreciated.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -