css - how to convert suit format to ttf or any other format? -


I have a license for antennaçond-Regular.suit font, and I try to convert it to other fonts using the font I'm doing the squirrel web-font generator:

But the problem is that when I get the conversion to the website. If I try to select font format, then the file is not clickable, which means that I can not select this font. I have searched the web for another independent antenna with frustration with another format, but I could not find it. And I have already paid for the font package, so I will not pay for it again on any other website.

Is there something that I should do with the suit font format? Is there some experiment that I do not know about the suit format? Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -