Cannot make a connection to a SQL Server data provider using the Entity Data Model Wizard -


OK, I never got this error before ...

requested Net structure data provider It can not be installed.

I am just trying to connect to a good old MS SQL server and I get the error mentioned above. The project is a class library with only one property and reference folder. I've added a app.config file for this.

Here are my steps for my project:

  1. Add new item
  2. ADO.Net Entity Data Model
  3. EF Designer from Database
  4. New Connection ...
    Data Source: Microsoft SQL Server (Data Provider Then Displays: Net WorkWorld Data / Provider for SQL Server
  5. Here Continue on, if I click "Test Connection" without any information on the server, I get a "Test connection successful" I do not know ...
  6. Enter the server name
  7. Enter the user id and password for the SQL Server authentication
  8. When I select the "database name Or enter ", then the database tries to load the list, but it immediately becomes empty. I also try to type in the database name
  9. press OK

This is when I get an error.

Does anyone please What do I need to do to resolve this?

with solution Resolve on this link

I hope this will help someone else ....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -