BASH: excluding a directory in "find" command -


I want to leave a directory and use the search command.

I have it:

  GLUE = "$ GLUE -not -wholename * / dir3 / *"  

and I Find a Find command ( find $ GLUE [...] ) to use a GLUE variable. Unfortunately, instead of -not -iwholename dir3 / file1 dir3 / file2 dir3 / file3 in -not -iwholename * / dir3 / * , click on GLUE Instead of>, i.e., * / dir3 / * changes to the name of the files that meet this condition and, of course, find does not work because of this How do I stop it?

Find . -name & lt; Dynamic filename name is not part of the search results & gt; Find / -name & lt; File name & gt; ! -path "./dirt o Excluded / *"

I hope nobody will help


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -