After installing Jenkins Role Strategy Plugin - all logins fail -


Text after "div class =" itemprop = "text">

I install Jenkins 1.561, on a 64-bit Windows 7 Professional as a Windows service running a new one Playing with (SP1).

I had installed without a problem, enabled security, it is configured to use Jenkins' own user database, and created a few users.

Then I installed the Role Strategy Plug-In. With this setting, I was unable to log in as any user. When I disabled the Roll Structurality plugin, my login worked again.

Is this a known bug? Or is there something I'm missing, permissions to get to the right publicity?

The documentation I was using () asked to set "Security Area" to "Representative Container Servlet". this is wrong?

After

No, you do not need to change the "security zone", change only "authorization".

The document was showing only the default option. You said that you already have your own user database of "Jenkins", then keep it


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -