javascript - how to hyperlink in tab menus from another page into tabs -


I am creating a page adpost.php and in this page I have created various sections like tab tabs, tab 2 and tab 3 I'm creating 3 tabs menu with I use form submit in all tabs, so I am creating a new page index.php and in this page I am creating three buttons and I want to link these buttons to adpost.php in tab like That's when I click on the second button in hyperlink on adpost.php in tab 2. Pls help

  & lt; Div id = "form-link" & gt; & Lt; Ul & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; & Lt; An id = "business" href = "freeaddpost.php # tab2" & gt; Promote your business for free & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / Li & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; & Lt; A href = "buy-sell-ad.php" & gt; Free Buy / Sell Anything & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / Li & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; & Lt; A href = "job-service.php" & gt; Submit Free & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / Li & gt; & Lt; / Ul & gt;  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -