How to rewind multiple videos at the same time. Java HTML5 -


I'm new to this, tried to search for information but I could not find anything that needs my needs Complete I am trying to control 2 videos at the same time. I wanted to play and stop at the same time. But when I try to create a rewards / fast forward button, the same syntax does not work. To clean things, I give the code example. This makes an all 4 video & amp; Stop at the same time: function vidplay () {var video1 = document.getElementById ("Video1"); Var video2 = document.getElementById ("Video2"); Var button = document.getElementById ("play"); If (Video Paused 1) {video1.play () & amp; Video2.play (); Button.textContent = "||"; } And {video1.pause () & amp; Video2.pause (); Button.textContent = "& gt;"; }}

But it does not meet my own goal:

function vidskip () {var video1 = document.getElementById ("Video1"); Var video2 = document.getElementById ("Video2"); Video1.currentTime = 15; Video2.currentTime = 15; }

That's it, the script executes video1.currentTime = 15; and then video2.currentTime = 15; and one click it to rewind it I need to execute them at the same time. Anybody know how to do this?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -