c++ - Termination Signal or Interrupts like Ctrl+C on Linux -


I want to run a process that checks my key press state, my current endless loop (PKP Parallel to the headers) I was seeing something similar to Windows GetAsyncKeyState

I tried a whole week and found something similar to GetAsyncKeyState, so I was using termination sign like ctrl + c to perform some operations.

I wanted to know, if there are other similar termination signs that I can use to program my own to get hold of the program?

I'm starting for Linux and C ++ Sorry, if my question is stupid.

POSIX makes SIGUSR1 and SIGUSR2 available for application use. There is also a set of realtime signal sets. Must read the basics and adequate reference material is available on the web.

He said, it seems that you are already moving forward towards the expansion of a strange hack. Perhaps you should ask a different question about what you are doing, tell about it and help a person to work on a more appropriate path towards solving your primary problem. Instead of improving around the work


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -