tooling - Can I use the gradle connector to get arbitrary configuration information from a build.gradle file? -


I am using a Gradle Connector with a Gradle Project that is downloaded from a service. I want to do some grade operations on that project, but some information is required from the project.

Creating the download project. The grade has some properties that I want to remove:

  
  ProjectConnection.getModel (GradleProject.class)  "< Value> "=" value0 "archive name =" value1 "version =" value2 " 

I can get some value from the model But not those whom I want (maybe I'm misusing it?). Is there a way to remove those specific values ​​out of the project (maybe a different model)? I can also parsing some text on the build file, but I think this should be my last option.

The Grad Towing API only shows a subset of the build script's information using its own models. As far as I can tell, the properties you are interested in do not appear by default. However, you can expose your own custom model, for example, see sampling / tooling API / custommodel in full Gradle Distribution.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -