mvcroutehandler - MVC project routing is not routing .html to custom routes -


I added a path to "privacy.html" in the way of Home / Privacy in my ASP.NET MVC project. I have used it successfully in other projects, but it will not work on it.

  routes.MapRoute (name: "privacy.html", url: "privacy.html", default: new {controller = "home", action = "privacy"});  

I've added the root debugger, and it shows me the routing table at the end of the page on all the pages of the site, but it has not been shown on privacy.html. It shows a 404 error "The resource you are looking for has been removed, its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

I'm totally in disadvantaged it is like my local IIS (and server IIS 7.5). * Not using routing tables for HTML requests.

you can try

   & Lt; / Operators & gt; & Lt; /system.webServer>  

web.config


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -