JSF richfaces: update (rerender) element + close popup on click a4j:commandButton -


I want to hide my popup and reproduce some components when I click the a4j: commandButton in the popup .

  & lt; A4j: type of command button = "button" styleClass = "left" value = "# {bean.value}" action listener = "# {bean action}" render = "updated blanket" oncomplete = "# {rich: components ( 'Popup'}} to hide (). " />  

The component has been duplicated in this case, but the popup is not hidden.

If I see rerender = "updComponent" instead of render = "updatecontent" , hiding the popup, but the element does not reappear has been done.

If I overcomplete = "# {rich: component ('popup')} wrap ()" this:

    

The popup is not hidden, the component is not re-presenting.

What am I doing wrong and what do I have to achieve?

I have used obzin instead of incomplete and it works for me. If I do not make a mistake, then it is a JSF bug: render is not firing after an incomplete event.

  & lt; A4j: type of command button = "button" styleClass = "left" value = "# {bean.value}" action listener = "# {bean action}" render = "updated blanket" onbegin = "# {rich: component ( 'Popup'}} to hide (). " />  

Probably not the best solution, but I have no other address.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -