javascript - z-index inherits parents z-index , or not? -


I have two full divs, I'll show an item on DI div (click + + some javascript code) on div. I want to zindex on A to B. (I want A to B) -

This item has its own zindex (a zindex from div). Jindex inherited by the children of parents, but it does not seem so.

The question is ...? How can I get a 'computed' keyword for my 'item'?

No, it is not legacy is . You can see it.

However, keep in mind that z-index sets z-position more than set-stunning context.

This means that if you have

, then 

   Div id = "a" & gt; & Lt; Div id = "b" & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; Div id = "c" & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; #A, #B, #C {Status: Completed; Top: 0} # A {z-index: 1; } #b {z-index: 1000000; } #c {z-index: 2; }  

Then, #c overlap #b , even if #b is high Z-index .

Therefore, z-index is not technically inherited, but z-index z-post of ancestors.

I suggest reading


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -