gradle - Grails Inline Plugin causes packaging error in grails 2.3.8 -


I have a Grails project that includes a sub-module such as inline plugin. I have my BuildConfig.groovy the following line to include this module:

  grails.plugin.location.'my-submodule '= "../my-submodule"  

which indicates the correct directory and is handled properly using Grails 2.3.7.

After upgrading Grails 2.3.8, Gradebuilder fails with an error message that says submodule:

C: \ my \ source in directory \ dir \ i-model \ C: \ Users \ Musserkgrils \ 2.3.8 \ projects \ i-model \ platform \ web-Inf \ Plugins \ sub-model-0.1 \ Plginkkml

How can I set the path, as if the correct path is used here?

The behavior is caused by a bug in grails 2.3.8 ()

BuildConfig.groovy includes the following line of config

  grails.project.work.dir = "target / work"  

To set up


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -