c# - How to build a transactional query from multiple webservice calls -


I have a design issue - I will try to explain clearly.

I have a web service that takes messages from a system, parses the message and sends the formatted data to another application (through a webservice message within that application - we This is called "application service" from now on). Many classes are related and the new saved sections are returned by the ID system, which gives the access service, the returned IDs are then added to a mapping table, which is maintained by the middle webservice using NBarnetes.

The problem I have is that I need to make the whole process transactional (so that if something goes wrong, the whole thing can be brought back and the web service gives unsuccessful results to the client system).

So the question is of a design -

Should I pass all the information in a big message to the information and return a large message for the mapping ID web service? (This is my current favored idea)

or

Should I create a Transaction Statement built by bit at the end of the Apps service with many messages?

or

Is there a better way?

Thanks

Looking at some things (from your comments):

  1. Services are stable
  2. speed / performance is not a factor
  3. Those messages (messages) are quickly parsed
  4. They (Messages) are relatively small in size

I'll parse it only as a big message and then handle that new message though you will

Note: I'm curious that this Sector How will all work, please update me!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -