actionscript - Flex Spark List item render with delayed refresh -


I have a spark list in which I'm manually adding custom components (without an item renderer).

My questions are:

  1. All things are working properly, when I add hundreds of items to the list ( Based on many calculations). Can the flex automatically delay the distribution of components to be added to a list?
  2. If not, how can I tell the spark list to present only the limbs when everything is added?

I hope that what I am asking makes sense. I am pretty sure that the time of render is increasing because I have some components within the custom component, I just want a simple answer to my questions.

One more thing to know is that,

action script 3 even here Runs on a flash player based on that-powered it means that if you run a piece of code in the blocking, nothing, including the rendering, will not be executed until the code is finished.

This design sometimes causes issues: If a developer adds too many jobs in one blocking function, the player looks frozen and unresponsive (if the code is infinite loop, then it Until the player scripts the script-timeout error or possibly throws forever.)

However, for your question, yes, there will be a delay until the completion of adding anything. Flex component basically does not divide the job automatically.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -