ruby - Receive Psych::Syntax error when trying to install Rails on OSX Mavericks -


I'm new to Ruby / Rail and I'm trying to set up rail under OSX Mavericks but I receive the following Error:

  user_name $ gem rails / users / user_name / .rvm / rubies / ruby-2.0.0-p451 / lib / ruby ​​/ 2.0.0 / psych.rb: 205: In 'parse': (& lt; unknown & gt;): In this context, the mapping values ​​are in line 2 column 29 (Psych :: SyntaxError) by /Users/user_name/.rvm/rubies/ruby-2.0.0-p451/ Lib is not allowed /ruby/2.0.0/psych.rb:205:IN/users/user_name/.rvm/rubies/ruby-2.0.0-p451/lib/ruby/2.0.0/psych.rb:153 From `parse_stream 'in: / Use And / usr / Ughr_nav /. Rubies / ruby-2.0.0 in RSV / Robi / Ruby 2.0.0-p451 / lib / ruby ​​/ 2.0.0 / psych.rb: 129: in / user_name / .rvm / 'parse' from 'load' P451 / lib / ruby ​​/ site_ruby / 2.0.0 / rubygems / config_file.rb: 333: in `load_file 'in / users / user_name / .rvm / rubies / ruby-2.0.0-p451 / lib / ruby ​​/ site_ruby 'Start' Ruby / Site_iRubi / 2.0.0 / RubyGames / Gmail_Raner from /2.0.0/rubygems/config_file.rb:198:in/users/user_name/.rvm/rubies/ruby-2.0.0-p451/lib/ RB: 74: In / User / User_name /. R.V.M. `New '/gem_runner.rb:74:IN/Users/user_name/.rvm/rubies/ruby-2.0.0-from/RBI/RUB-.0.0-p451/lib/ ruby/site_ruby/0.0.0/ rubygems Run 'do_configuration' from p451 / lib / ruby ​​/ site_ruby / 2.0.0 / rubygems / gem_runner.rb: 39: / user / user_name /. R.V.M. / RBI / RUB-2.0.0-p451 / bin / gem: 21: in `& lt; Main & gt;  

I have tried to remove and reinstall RVM but I can not find the reason for this error. All research indicates that this issue is related to YAML, but I have not started a project yet, although it is about to parse YAML, it should be an internal routine. When I try to switch versions of Ruby also, I get the same message

  use rvm ruby-2.1.1  

I have reinstalled Xcode, RVM, Ruby, and Homebrew but I keep getting the same error. I have specified ruby ​​-c in error in all .rb files and all those syntax are returned right.What am I missing?

It looks like your gem configuration file ( .gemrc ) Is not valid and a parse error causes.

Try fixing the error in the .gemrc file or delete it and try again


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -