jquery - Page need to refresh to get Datetimepicker everytime in Ember.js -


I am working on Ember.js and I'm new to it. My question relates to Datetimepicker . Datetimepicker is working fine for the first time, but to use it again I have to refresh the whole page.

This is my code:

  & lt; Div class = "well" & gt; & Lt; Div id = "datetimepicker1" class = "input-appended date" & gt; & Lt; Input Data-Format = "dd / MM / yyyy hh: mm: ss" type = "text" & gt; & Lt; / Input & gt; & Lt; Span class = "add-on" & gt; & Lt; I data-time-icon = "icon-time" data-date-icon = "icon-calendar" & gt; & Lt; / I & gt; & Lt; / Span & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; Script type = "text / javascript" & gt; $ (Function () {$ ('# datetimepicker1'). Datetimepicker ({Language: 'pt-BR'})}} & lt; / script & gt;  

Thanks in advance.

The right place for jquery logic Ember.View .

Therefore, we assume that this HTML is inside a template. In this template, see an optional :

  App. MyView = Ember.View.extend ({Setup: function} (this. $ ('# Datetimepicker') .datetimepicker ();} .on ('didInsertElement')});  

Understand?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -