jquery - Interactive SVG / control through links -


As I'm just entering SVG (I have never used it before) I have to manipulate SVG objects There are some questions related to

This is an image of a bicycle, nothing is special. Some parts have their own ID (tire, frame, kanka etc.).

What do I want to achieve? Two Goals: + Color (fill or stroke; item dependent) via the + linkHerfield () + Create some part of the SVG selection.

System: + Users click on the special part of STVG, e.g. On the tire (select to change the item), + then he clicks the hyperlink, which will change the color of its color eg. Red

When I add a link before each svg elemnt (inside) then it is used to work, so I think I need to do it through jquery Is there a document What does that explain? Or should I focus on any kind of JS library like Rafael or other?

Thank you!

Ok, your lucky day as I'm not busy right now so I have to work hard for this It's time I

You can definitely control the color by using jQuery, or even standard CSS. Using Demo JQuery and UI I left the hover sample in pure CSS for the inner circle of the tire.

  #felgi: hover circle {stroke: green; Fill: Silver; }  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -