javascript - Need to capture File -> New Window event of Internet Explorer in JSP-Servlet application -


I am applying JSP-SSL and I can enable event CTRL + N with keyboard and invalidate session object I am

But I am facing a problem when the user opens a new window from the File menu: FILE -> The new page opens in a new window but I can not cancel the session CATL + N -> Capture Event has invalidated the session (working fine)

  • Go to FILE menu -

  • > New window Not able to capture the event and the user can access the page with the same session.

    Please provide your suggestions only for Internet Explorer for any other browser.


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

    Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

    c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -