javascript - jqm collapsible set causing problems within popup in firefox -


I have a jquery mobile popup with a compressed set inside it, and in the popup the overflow-y = Auto .

SCENARIO A when I open popup (which creates content in real time (when the open-popup button is pressed) , then I Open a copaspil, then click anywhere within the popup, the popup content is automatically scrolled.

SCENARIO B If I close the popup again < Em> (which includes .empty () to clean a dynamically created content , and then Scenario A does not occur, the problem does not occur.

SCENARIO C If I open the popup, but do not open any pile, then I can not

Any ideas?


I have created one, but this does not copy the problem.

Any thoughts?


Edit

SCENARIO D If I do not declare contents divs to be data-role = 'collapsible-set / collapsible' Does, but the content is normal Leaves somewhere Divs, so I do not have strange scroll artifacts.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -