css - Google maps tile margin rounding issue in chrome -


I'm trying to display a Google map on one page but it seems that due to some reason the map is between The difference is visible first tile both vertically and horizontally.

I am applying a complete condition for the map container and both have width and height as percentages, I have Correct is set to and down 0.

It presents as:

Here is a live demo: < / P>

I tried to put the map in a basic container and tried to apply the same property to that element, but I get the same effect.

I'm only able to reproduce it in the latest version of Chrome.

Has any other problem been encountered? Is there any possible solution?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -