c++ - Error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol in matlab -


I've been on this for 2 days and have tried every possible solution that I can get through a search engine Could.

The function is in C ++, but a Mex file for a Linux 64 bit OS has been generated. I am using Windows 8 64bit, so I have to prepare a Mac file for my system.

The files are already made available in the package from the site after the Max installation and after providing the appropriate opencv path and environment variable, I code compile_mex.m

and I get the following error for which one solution is not able to reach

MexseedS.obj: Error LNK2019: Unsolved exterior symbol "cue" in the cvSaveImage function __cdecl image image (unsigned int *, int const & amp ;, int const & class std :: basic_string & lt; char, struct std :: char_traits & lt; char & gt; class std :: allocator & lt; char & Gt; CONST & amp;) "(? SaveImage @@ YAXPEAIAEBH1AEBV? $ Original_string @dU? $ Char_traits @ D @ std @@ V? $ Allator @ D @ 2 @@ std @@@ Z)

I have not been able to pass through this. Even when I executed it in codeboxes, I still get the same error, even after adding multiple labels, compiler directories and linker libraries and directors suggested by the forum / forum.

  • Open the matlite with C ++ and MATLAB Mex files and opencvb obje files Link to them
  • The library for LINKFLAGS , while adding mexopts.bat , / build / x64 Add the libraries below (and above and above), the rest of the tag is also 24 9 and 249. This version number is available from / vc10 / lib

      core249 and 249d flann249. In my case 2.4.9) Huge image Gacy objdetect  
  • Because these CPP was all necessary to compile in Mexico. But the basic is at least 1 is 4. After saving and adding Mexico file compilation. In PDF, the library names will be different, because it was created during the earlier versions of OpenCV


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

    Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

    c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -